OctoberOct 07 2019
The New Horizons Planning Committee invites VCCS faculty, staff and administrators, full- and part-time alike, to compete for consideration as the 2020 New Horizons Conference Featured Artist.
• Artwork must be original and should strive to capture the essence of this year’s theme, Imagine the Possibilities.
• Submissions may be drawings, paintings, digital compositions, photographs, prints, or any media that can be digitized appropriately and featured on the website, app, program cover, signage and other materials.
• A minimum resolution of 300 ppi (pixels per inch) and minimum dimensions of 9" x 12" (2700 x 3600 pixels) is required.
• Submissions must include a statement by the artist describing the work and how it is reflective of this year’s theme.
• Applicants are limited to one submission. Entry is free.
• Judging will take place at the Communication, Visual & Performing Arts peer conference.
• The featured artist will be given a complimentary registration for the conference including one night’s lodging.
• The featured artist’s onsite duties will be to man a prominently located table and sign posters for two hours following lunch on Thursday afternoon, April 16.
• The featured artist will be announced on November 1, 2019.
Closing Date: October 7, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io